Commercials For Tourism Which Ontario Tourism Commercial Is Your Favourite? Links Included?

Which Ontario tourism commercial is your favourite? Links included? - commercials for tourism

I wonder, because I like them! : D
Ontario Rocks.

Molly Johnson is your favorite? My personal favorite: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cbn1_WZw0fM&f ...

Keisha Chante is it?: Http: / / youtube.com / watch? V = qiP0EMGuq1I

Toya Alexis is a?: Http: / / youtube.com / watch? V = 8CSIdrjzX4g

Tomi Swick is it?: Http: / / youtube.com / watch? V & F = 4fTJUMBlWxk ...

Or is Judge Alex Robinson one?: Http: / / youtube.com / watch? V = FrGrrAIplys

Thank you for your votes guys!

1 comments:

☻♫Roxy's In Da PurpHouse♫☻ said...

They are all good, I think I Keisha Chante is one of the best. Ontario Rocks!

Post a Comment