Www Free Pics Vomit Women Question For Guys(mainly 13-18)........ I'm Just Wondering..........(PICS)?

Question for guys(mainly 13-18)........ I'm just wondering..........(PICS)? - www free pics vomit women

these 3 types of body, of his girlfriend rather have?
Forget the face, personality, and everything else, but the body for two seconds !!!!!!!!

a) 5 hips "8, slim, defined
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/02 ...

b) 5 "6, which is defined / Curves
https: / / www.xoobie.com.au/uploaded/2008- ...

c) 5 "4, defined
... http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/pics/lin

Feel free to defect they have to report, are the pictures from Google, so I could not give a damn.

Thank you !!!!!

7 comments:

moonwalk... said...

I think girls prefer the category C as the whole body are proportional, RN and case b, which is a part is missing somewhere.

firehawk... said...

I choose 2, which a normal house, photo of the girl ... Dun wan you an excuse to ask your daughter to have to go on a diet ... However, there is never a right answer because everyone has a different taste, you should ask what you want ...

Take care ... sg

david davidson said...

B or C

A is too thin and most girls like to live on lettuce and iron tablets. Do not be with someone who does not eat meat properly.

Deflower... said...

5 "6, which is defined / Curves

amybee08 said...

I prefer B Nice body shape and color.

Dreams in a Pie said...

Hmm ... and if I would be demanding, I say B, but moderate.

C is not defined. It is more ... Plump. LOL.

man.univ... said...

B, please .....



:)

Post a Comment