Inflammed Colon Blog Colon Cancer Or Inflammed Colon?

Colon Cancer or Inflammed Colon? - inflammed colon blog

OK so little time I had a bad time. Ive done research on my symptoms (what the patient list) in a second, and I think we have a variety of symptoms of health problems mentioned. Ok, so are my symptoms:

1) movement of the intestine during the day when usually only one per day. However, it seemed to fall on the last day or two or three.

2) About 4 days I, pains in my stomach, I think we could mention. I could hardly stand, and he felt a sharp pain in the middle of my stomach. However, I felt that he was very hungry, but do not feel like eating much. I was not nausious (SPL), Nor. This after about 3-4 hours and has not happened since

3) Some blood in the stool. Well, I think, atleast your blood. JuRed seems to have previously defined and not eat anything that might cause this are mixed. That is the problem most of the problems there, but I'm not 100% sure his blood, even though I am very convinved. does not happen all the time, usually once a time when it's usually only a little.

I still have a good appetite, many energry, no headaches, no fever, no pain listed (symptoms less than 2 ^ ^), no pain or symptoms in the web pages.

Well, if you have no idea if any of these health problems or any other person who would be very appreciated. IDK if it's just a phase, or if there is still a concern. Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cancer

Post a Comment