Using A 3 Dongle With My Ps3 Getting A Ps3 To Work With Mobile Broadband?

Getting a ps3 to work with mobile broadband? - using a 3 dongle with my ps3

A recently signed a contract with 3 mobile broadband in Ireland. I can not get cable broadband in my house. I read that using an Ethernet cable can I connect my PS3 to my PC and Internet connection sharing, but not working. Been reviewed at me I turned the secure exchange of network distribution box dongle is, but my PS3 did not even select an IP address. Even off the firewall and get manually detils entire Internet, but not easy. I even tried with a router. The router is a Zyxel Prestige 600 and the PS3 is with this IP address, but could not on the Internet (DNS error)
I have tried all the solutions I found online, but the work does not. Can someone tell me how they get up and running, I want to play online. My dongle is a Huawei E220. Please alsoACQUISITION link is not something I received in Ireland, may not have a credit card.

2 comments:

A.Rahman said...

This video will help, but in Arabic, but it is easy to do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8cnsN8ga4
blackteenager@ymail.com, add me if you are not a part of them understand
Sorry for bad English

Mobile Broadband Tipster said...

Measures may be involved, and if you miss a it will not work. Here are 2 versions, such as. The first exercise is a screen shot and the second is a person who creates mobile broadband 3rd

Post a Comment