Essential Oil Samples Frequent Tummyaches Since Having Kids - Are They Pregnancy Related?

Frequent tummyaches since having kids - are they pregnancy related? - essential oil samples

I have 2 children. After DD was born, I remember at 2 tummyaches heavier, their attributes, accidentally consumed an essential oil of lavender lil (do not ask!) After these 2 cases had no pain in his stomach for centuries.

About 7-8 months pregnant with 2nd Child I remember 1 or 2, severe abdominal pain, and since the birth, I had slight pain in my stomach every 2-3 weeks.

Tummyaches b4 never have kids.

My question is, can be related to pregnancy or is it just a coincidence? Is it common to suffer with stomach problems after birth? Could an ulcer? The gall bladder? Any similar experiences?

What can I do to ease the pain - the hot boiled water used for work, then it started to worsen the situation. He then later worked with cold water, which exacerbated the pain as well. Ibuprofen is used for work, but it still needs a lot the night before.

I have this document to them, and I will bring a stool sample in the morning (your chance!)

Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment