Wet Feeling Before Period Is It Normal To Feel Really Wet Before Period ?

Is It Normal To Feel Really Wet Before Period ? - wet feeling before period

I had sex with my husband on 11 May, when it was just once, but my time of the 10th April. I think we tried later. So we really have sex with him six days ago, and now my stomach hurts from the class, I feel there is very wet and leg cramps as my time was up, I begin? It is normal to get wet before the period begins on the boundary. And although I get pregnant, even 95% in Tho'm not sure this is so even first signs law because sexual intercourse after 6 weeks ago?

3 comments:

. said...

I am often this way. The reason is the rapid decline in estrogen-progesterone, causes that go unanimously. Estrogen is responsible for the feelings of vaginal moisture treat ovulation. Progesterone is what the dry in the luteal phase - for themselves - such as ovulation cervical mucus is very common in the vicinity of the period.

Jenna said...

Trying to become pregnant? Or the desire to avoid a pregnancy?

Sounds like it might be a fruitful time, and probably ovulation in the next few days, if you try to avoid becoming pregnant DONT have sexual intercourse at this time without using contraception. If you try a child ProBaby now a good time, have tried to stsrt!

Claire R said...

Yes. You're ovulating ... Then you will have a thick discharge, or may not disappear before the onset of menstruation ...

Post a Comment