Index Of Free Gaming Wallpaper Jpg What Is A Good, Free 3D Game Engine For A Beginner Without Extensive Programming Background?

What is a good, free 3D game engine for a beginner without extensive programming background? - index of free gaming wallpaper jpg

I wrote code in C + + and Java, but I take a ton of coding, and I'm curious to play with a game engine (FPS, perhaps a simple ...) nothing too complicated and I 'm curious to know whether someone a good engine can recommend for a beginner.

I looked at the list of engines http://gpwiki.org/index.php/Game_Engines
I do not know where to start, or what is best for someone who is just beginning. Suggestions?

Thank you.

1 comments:

masterco... said...

If you have written in C + +, maybe it's time for you to make an attempt. You can use DirectX for this purpose is very fast and much better than others. If you really easy, maybe you can use Macromedia Flash. But you know that when it comes to 3D games could be your computer is slow.

Post a Comment